View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 10:44 AM   #30
dieselguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3085
We won't know till he gets off work this evening, but I believe I've become one of my own pet peeves ... "people not reading the complete thread before replying". On my cell, I just read thru posts without logging in ... during which you cannot see photos in the threads. When Cruzin 2 referenced a photo from DadsHemi, I went back and looked at both photos after logging in. I've always taken pictures of things with my cell before I take things apart, so I put stuff back like original. I'd guess that the ports on the smaller T leg of the cylinder cap are common. Separately, the ports on the larger T leg are common. That's why Cruzin 2 responded that although still on the smaller T leg of the manifold ... his black line is on the right. I'm not going to remove lines and plugs on a cylinder manifold to verify, but I believe the commonality to be true.

Your level up keypad may not look exactly the same as there are 2-3 models, but this link is very helpful. https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd-0001533.pdf Your "B" line off the main landing gear (page 17) may be T'd just above the actual port instead of off both sides as shown.
dieselguy is offline   Reply With Quote