View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 03:29 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Well, I was going to let it go.. but not now.

They sent me 2ea 5 micron filters, should have been 1ea 5 micron and 1ea 1 micron.
They advertise on ebay and in their enclosed paperwork 1 and 5.
Now I am having to fight them on that.
Why is it always ME....

Hi,
I looked at the filters, (the two end ones) they both looked identical, I had my wife look at them with her magnifier glasses, (she works with extremely small glass beads as a hobby) she said they looked identical to her. I don't know if you can visually tell the difference between a 5 micron and a 1 micron filter. They both had Red tape on the plastic wrapping if that matters.
I am a Journeyman Pipefitter, so this is within my skill set, you sent 2 5's and I need a 1.

Them:
Since we have a very high controlled inspection system, we would like you to inspect your package again for the missing item; the item is enclosed with the in the box, please note that this package went through three inspectors before it was shipped out. Please confirm that the package was received by you (not by any third party), was closed when receiving, and that there are no tags or carrier labels for random inspection process.
Regards

Max Water Customer Support team
Mon-Fri: 9AM-5PM EST

They are nominal filters designed for our Reverse Osmosis systems.
So all the filter are included in your package now, check you TDS level it is 95% rejection

Me:
So you are telling me, even with the advertised 5 micron and 1 micron filters, you are sending different filters, both 5 micron...or less quality.
Any way you spin it, you are not delivering what you advertise.
I suggest you send me the advertised filter on the 3 rd stage: "1 micron sediment filter or carbon block"
I know how important it is to sellers on ebay to have a clean selling record, but unless I get what was advertised and what I paid for I will raise hell on here. and I know how to do that.
J
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote