Thread: Dream trip
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 04:38 AM   #6
uhftx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2446
Ah Dream trip. Now that is a vision I have not attained yet. My furthest is from NH to Goshen and some of the north east rallies years ago. Your 8yr old Monty well lets just say don't judge by my sig. However, I know that the few miles I have on it, as long as I keep up with the maintenance it will last me into retirement. Plus the economy has not kept up with salary so therefore I'm scaling.

There are still improvements I want to make, but I can not equal the current model features over the years. I have all the necessities without all the hassles of features that might, can, and will break over the years; remember when vehicles had 4 hoses 2 for the radiator and 2 for the heater core. Room to work on the engine by sitting on the fenders. Exhaust manifold and valve covers were visible and accessible.

I'm still dreaming of a trip similar to yours. Best of luck on the checkup and start planning on your next trip because you can. Maybe well cross paths in the near future.

Happy and safe travels