Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 11:31 AM   #1
Montana_1798

M.O.C. #1798

Hi Ya'll, new member-recently bought a 01 Montana 5er. I work out of town and needed more room than the 31' Hornet had. Movin on up!! Really love the new one just having some troubles finding everything. The gentleman I purchased it from really didn't know alot about it, only used it twice. Where is the elec switch for the hot water heater? How do I get the Cable connection to work? I'm having to use the satalite connection so I don't have cable in the bedroom. Oh by the way I'm from League City Texas, bought a 35' 3sld 5er, pulling it with an 03 F250 crew cab 6.0 turbo diesel 5spd auto.
I found the trailer on ebay, had to drive from Philly to Dallas to pick it up and pull it all the way back to Philly. Had a friend fly up to help do the marathon haul. We left on thursday night at 9pm and arrived in Big D at 5pm Friday, gave the trailer the once over had the equip. installed in my truck Sat morning, left Dallas at 3pm arrived back in Philly 5pm Sunday. I wouldn't recommend such a trip to anybody, took three days to recover from that one. Anyway hope to be taking it back home by Thanksgiving and do some camping with the family. Wife hasn't even seen it yet, bought it in April. She's flying up for a week & half Thursday, hope she likes it!!!!!!!!
Montana_1798 is offline   Reply With Quote