View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 04:18 PM   #48
Montana_1240
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1240
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

I did not talk to anyone in the service dept at T&C but a couple of the sales folks did talk about the dealer ship being quality control for the factory..Dealers do not make the big bucks on warranty work. A friend of ours is picking up his 3670 there today using the 12 page PID that I gave him..Can't wait to hear how that turns out//// We will have a chat with the service folks .. The fact that the symptoms changed (what did they change to) does indicate that they disturbed the problem. Our trouble started as intermittent disconnects, then solid disconnects, then a blank readout like the Rv was not there at all,The trouble was a wire to a drum pulled out of a crip on connector.
Rich,

I should have rephrased that.

The symptoms went away! All seems to be working as it should be. I have brakes, and no Trailer Disconnect alarm, at all.

Of course, now that I've said it, the next time we hitch up, it'll be back.

Just kidding.

But as Steve Reigle said, it's kind of bad, not knowing what was actually done to make them go away, because it all can simply come back again.

And, at the totally wrong time.

I wonder if this has anything to do with my finding a five-leaf clover at Leafy Oaks....

Spooky!

Steve
Montana_1240 is offline   Reply With Quote