View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 02:46 PM   #8
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
I have been trying to think of a way to say this for a long long time, without upsetting MOC members, or others, so, oh, well, here goes, I'll try to make this not hurt too much!

I know that some Montana (and other Keystone product) owners feel that they should be able to just stop by the factory/service center and get their issues addressed and fixed on the spot, no appointment required.

Trouble is, when owners do just "stop by", and the service center is booked solid, well, those owners are intruding on the reservations scheduled time. Many times the personal at the service center will do whatever they can to fix the really huge problems for you and maybe have you stop by in a few weeks for the other stuff. Those guys at that service center really do care, and they are NICE people.

However, when they are pulled off a scheduled repair to do a "off the road, I just stopped by" type repair, it puts them off schedule. Sometimes puts them days behind.

I'll just bet you want to know how I know, I'll leave it to the simple reply, "been there, done that". 2 days turned into almost 5.

I guess I am trying to say, being considerate of the "scheduled" repairs and the owners behind those schedules would be a good thing.

Ok, I'll go duck the flames!
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote