View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 09:23 AM   #2
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
You can gain some information on this issue by reading an ongoing post further down. One topic is titled "roof problems" and one is titled "Factory Warranty - no go". Or you can use the search function and search "roof" or "staples" and probably get additional information.

In summary, the roof staples do sometimes work their way up. It is a assembly defect that Keystone should authorize repair for up to 12 years. However, some of us (myself included) have been denied warranty repair even when this problem was detected in the first year. Others have been told to have a dealer fix the issue, and still others (Rondo) apparently was lucky enough to have Keystone fix his in Goshen.

I see yours is a 2013, so who knows how Keystone would react to a roof defect claim. I am currently still doing additional documentation on my roof, along with the assistance of my dealer, in an attempt to get Keystone to either do the right thing or at least explain to me why some units are being repaired and some are being told to "go pound sand".