View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 02:47 PM   #9
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
When I bought my pop-up back in '98, I had to have the dealer install a hitch on my car. When I returned to pick up car and camper, there was a big scrape down the whole passenger side of my car. Nobody knew anything about it. I had to talk to the owner and convince him that it wasn't there when I dropped it off. To be fair, he did the right thing and had his insurance repair the damage. That was my first experience with an RV dealer. I've had issues one way or the other with every dealership since. The one I bought my Montana from hasn't done anything particularly wrong as I haven't returned for any warranty work (bought used), but I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling about them. They've come through kinda sorta when I've had to call on them, but I just don't feel comfortable they would be very helpful if I really needed something. It's particularly galling when it's camping season and your trailer is being repaired on the dealers' timetable. Best of luck getting your issues ironed out.

2010 Montana 3455SA, Mor/Ryde pin, wet bolts, TST 507, Progressive HW50C, GY G614
2019 Silverado D/A 3500HD LTZ DRW CC
B&W Companion
sambam is offline   Reply With Quote