View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 06:09 AM   #7
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
Hi

These statements are applicable to the units built in Indiana. When you get away from that area and tour the factories you find the production line workers have access to the construction drawings and pretty much follow them.....cut...

Phil P
When we were purchasing our Thor Challenger MH we went up to northern Indiana and took a factory tour. Very interesting area because every couple of blocks there are huge plants producing every RV out there, except Tiffin and a few others.

Thor obviously owns the Keystone Montana line, just like they own the factory that produces my MH. I emailed Thor Customer Service and requested all build drawings for my exact unit. After I proved to them I was the actual owner I received numerous emails containing 30 to 40 pages of every drawing they had. I now have a book with all the structural, electrical, and plumbing drawings for my exact unit.

I realize that Keystone Montana has never provided this kind of information to owners, but I think it is available if they wanted to provide it.