View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 03:13 PM   #5
QuincyAt4M

M.O.C. #31300
Thanks to each of you for your input, all are valid points and suggestions. I just crawled from under the RV after my guys got all of the chloroplast off and what little batt insulation out that there was. Only about 50% of the under floor batt insulation was installed. What was there was pushed around and wadded up like someone had a wrestling match under there. The other upper insulation with the black covering between the flooring and the frame has been slashed in multiple places where pipes or wiring penetrated the floor. Where a 2" slit would have done there is a 12"-16" cross slashes exposing significant portions of the flooring. I would use the terms cable and hose management but that would not apply here. It is the most horrific mess I have ever seen. With a 45 year history in plant maintenance, electrical and mechanical design I could not have done a worse job if I was blind, deaf and dumb.

Question: The vents that are in the underbelly, is that for heating or is it for humidity/moisture removal? How do they work?
QuincyAt4M is offline   Reply With Quote