View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 06:37 PM   #6
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
Based on info gained from reading this forum - we purchased separate units in June 2021 and the dryer is vented. I bought a black exterior vent for the dryer. Ultimately -I wussed out because I was having a “back” episode at the time and I paid a local RV service company to do the install July 2021. I bought all the pieces and parts and gave it to them. The dryer is on the shelf above the washer on the floor. For reasons I don’t know - they did not install the pan under the washer. I did not discover this until days before we were leaving for a 2 week trip Oct 1, so I just blew it off. We had not tested the units at home when we got the RV back and I did not noticed the missing pan. It was still in the box and they had layed it under the table. I did not discuss the pan with them - I just assumed it was part of the full install. I have the pan in my garage. I will install the pan one of these days.

DW absolutely loves the washer and dryer. They work great. I think she ran loads while we watched TV in the evening.
The RV is closed up out back of the house currently. Next time I open it up I will take some pics and post.
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is offline   Reply With Quote