View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 03:01 PM   #184
Bigsky3625RE
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12815
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bigsky3625RE

Tacoma RV in Tacoma WA.

Sales - 9. The sales was easy. Super nice. No pressure.

Warranty - 0. Took the Big Sky in three times and all three times they didn't fix a thing.

Service - 0. Lies, lies and more lies. Again called and said all ready. Didn't do a thing. Last straw was picking it up and the ledge on the rear window was white with bird $#@! Service guy said"wow". Yep......wow.
Remember this issue? The same crap in LaDonna's reply.....she didn't even read the BBB issue.....

The slides were adjusted we found the front slide bracket was bent we removed the bracket and straighted it out and the sldied close properly.
we did pack the wheel bearing. I am sorry the birds crap on the unit but we did wash the unit for the customer. Can't do much more. I think the customer thought the slide would be covered under warranty but warranty doesn't cover adjustments. We did want we were asked to do so we will not be refunding the customer money.
LaDonna
Taomca RV

I had two slides I wanted adjusted......both were rear slides....I knew it wasn't covered under warranty. sorry the birds crap on the unit.......nice use of the English language.

This woman should not be in business and I will make sure I NEVER recommend her to anyone. What a joke of a business.
Bigsky3625RE is offline   Reply With Quote