Thread: Diesel prices
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 01:34 PM   #27
Jolu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7919
Just this evening on the national news the news was "demand is down, supplies are good, and the the prices are high."
The expert giving the reason for high prices for fuel was due to the high cost per barrel of oil and the weak U.S. Dollar and the strength of foreign money. The foreign market appears to be ready to buy that $100 plus barrel of oil. If that is the case I think we may have a rough road ahead.
Like Stiles, we also have chosen to RV. That is what we do and we like it. We do have a home to go to when not on the road but we plan on spending more time on the road. I don't like the high prices for fuel either. So, I guess I will just have to suck it up and will have to put more money in the tank of that new truck if I want to RV. I would be willing to bet that most of us with RVs prefer not to stay in motels and we most likely like the idea of knowing who slept in our bed the night before.

Stiles stated it very well and gave a good perspective on the situation. It would help to have lower fuel cost now.

JB
Jolu is offline   Reply With Quote