View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 09:10 AM   #35
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffba View Post
We have dealt with Crestview in the past. Would never ever I mean never ever deal with Crestview ever again.

One example of an exhaustive list.

They called and said my TT was ready for pickup. It had to go back to the factory using Texas' lemon law. I asked if he had inspected it to make sure everything was fixed. He assured me he had done that. I get there and one of the tires had blown and was shredded from being towed back from the factory!!!
This just reinforces my suggestion that you never rely on the recommendations of anyone for a dealer. One person will rave about a dealer and the next will hate them. It all depends on how they were treated by the sales staff. How you are TREATED is not important!!!! The PRICE you pay is!!!!! BUY where you get the best PRICE! Get your service at a service ONLY business!!!!!

Its a BUSINESS deal not a love fest!!!! SMILES cost money! If you want to get the best deal you have to go in with the right mindset period! Your not there to be best friends with the dealership. Your there to get the most for the least amount of money. They are there to give you the least for the most money. You better understand that or your going to pay to much!!!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote