View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 08:55 PM   #38
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
Quote:
Originally Posted by 432bartman View Post
Well the install went really smooth. Used the 6 point jacks to lift the whole rig off the ground, and then suspended the axle with my jack. I did the driver's side first and then the passenger side. Before and after measurements shows a full 2" increase in height. I measured from the ground to the bottom of the fender on both axles. I didn't take any other measurements, cause I was super busy. The kit I used was from Summit Racing, which was a 2" high block and 2" wide (I know the springs are 1 3/4"), but that's what I used. For anybody else wanting to use their kit #BEL-6102, purchase their tie plates too, they will match better than the factory ones, unless you can find the 1 3/4" blocks. Regardless, this is how these trailers should come from the factory. The height is perfect now.
Come do mine lol. Will doing that effect the alignment at all..? That’s why dexter is sending me new axles complete with suspension.

Tony
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote