View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 12:44 AM   #1
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
UPDATE ON CAMPGROUND THEFT

Posted - Apr 18 2005 : 10:22:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted around the 18th of April about this:
We went camping this past weekends to one of our favorite campgrounds. On Sunday morning the couple next to us found there fishing boat half sunk and both motors gone! It was there first time at the park and probably there last. We have never had any trouble in this park. The security we thought was tight but now I am wondering. Seems noone heard nothing except some guy going up and down the road talking on his cell phone(now I wonder if this was on purpose, so people didnt hear anything else) I guess we will be locking everything now and in the future. It is those few that spoil it for alot. Sure hope this is just an isolated incident though.
Well it just so happens as it turned out a cop that was camping out there got wind of it and did some checking on his own, found out who was camping at that site that was loud went to the guys house and found the motor in his garage. We were camped right across from these people and we thought that maybe they did do it. I am very happy for the people that they got their motor back!!
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote