View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #6
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

Sorry to hear of the trouble you had!
I know this is 20/20 hind/site but I would look into getting Good Sam’s Emergency Road Service if it were me. I’ve had my Ford towed or assisted three times since I’ve owned it in the past year; but then again my truck has 330,000. miles + on it! I still want to keep the Ford, I like it. I would expect problems with any brand that is made by a human! The road service paid for it all except when I had it towed to a place that wasn’t within their listing. Still not bad though. I’ve used it four times in four years and they are worth their weight in gold when it comes to having problems like you have mentioned that you had. When a person breaks down the last thing they want to hear is “we are $250/hr, starting right now, what do you want to do?” I would keep the Ford and get some type of Emergency Road Service, IMHO whether it be Good Sam's or someone else! It has more than paid for itself for us.