View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 07:08 PM   #50
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikendebbie View Post
Item B is handy - a Valterra waste valve with cap. I hated taking off the cap and catching a few drips of "honey" on my hands before I have the hose hooked up. The valve keeps all the honey from coming out. There are several good threads about these. I anchored mine with silicone tape to help keep it fixed and keep it on the rig. Here is a link to one...you can find them on amazon also.
https://www.etrailer.com/RV-Sewer/Valterra/T50B.html

Item C is a Valterra RV hose carrier. The OEM carrier on my rig was only about 4' long and would barely hold one section of hose. I bought a longer carrier (in fact it was adjustable in length) and now I can easily hold two sections of hose. I took the OEM carrier and mounted it on the opposite side and still use it. I think it is called "Valterraź A04-5094BK - 50" to 94" Black Adjustable Hose Carrier".
interesting we have the same mods as far as the hose carrier and the extra valve.

Tony
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote