Thread: Settled Down
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
randye
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7139
Settled Down

Just wanted you to know. September 19th my wife experienced three black outs at work. So we talked to our General Manager and let him know we needed to get back to Oregon to see her Doctor. That maybe the elevation on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon at 8,300 may have some bearing on it. He agreed that we should decide if we needed to leave. So we left on the 21st and got back here to Coos Bay Or the 26th. We had an app. to see her Doctor on Oct 9th. he told her she needed stronger meds. She is still having Mi-grains and headache pills no matter how strong will cut it. She had an operation on a weak vain on the right side front of her brain at the age of 12 and the scar tissue is now swelling and giving her much pain and she is forgetting things daily. May try and get her on SSI disability.
Looks like the travels after six and half years are done.If I don't find work here in a couple of Months I may have to leave her with her parents and find something were ever it may be. I am glad we had the years we have had to travel, this is the reason we started our travels before retirement in case something medical came up and we had to settle down as is happening. I will most likely check in once and a while to see how you are all doing and may have to live through you, your travels. Thanks for the encouragement thru the years.
randye is offline   Reply With Quote