Thread: E-Bikes
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 10:05 AM   #42
ChuckandDonnaFTRV

M.O.C. #25790
Lectric Ebikes - Amazing!!!

We have just purchased the Lectric eBike. For a value of under $1K it is a great ebike. There are a ton of videos on youtube that review this bike. Love riding it. I think if you are just wanting to ride around at a park or on the street or back and forth to the story instead of taking the Truck, they are great. If you want to mountain bike with them, then I would recommend a mountain bike. They are simple, quick and really just a blast to ride. Good Luck and have fun.

Just a couple of other items to add after reading some of the posts. Lectric ebikes is in Phoenix Area, so in the U.S. They have a 1 year warranty on the bike. They have a tech support and sales support. Overall, they look promising as opposed to purchasing direct from China, etc. Probably the biggest consideration when purchasing an ebike, is check to see if the brand has a website. If it does, there is a good chance there is support. Email them and ask as part of some due diligence before you purchase. That is exactly what I did before purchasing the Lectric ebike. Plus watched a ton of YouTube videos about them.
ChuckandDonnaFTRV is offline   Reply With Quote