View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 11:16 AM   #31
Broome101
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1832
warcarnel, Not that it has to be perfectly level but somewhat level it needs to be so it can let the condensation out good. When you install it you have 4 bolt that screw the unit down and make a seal on the roof. The bolts go from the inside the coach up through bracket to the AC.
Montana Sky not to contradict your post but my 05' 3685FL did not come prepped for second AC, I did it myself with little to no issues. There is a spare 30 amp breaker in the panel just fished the wire down from ceiling into the panel, took less than 1 1/2 hours to complete the whole job and have AC in the front living room. The vent has the framing around it that's all the second air prep has as well. It is true if you are gong to order one I would get one with 2nd AC prepped so you don't have to worry about fishing a line to the panel makes it simpler ti install, but ti can be done otherwise, but for $100.00 it's worth the money. I think it was only $600.00 for the second AC if I ordered it that way from factory, if you want to save money in long run order it with 2nd AC from factory, ask for low profile.
Broome101 is offline   Reply With Quote