View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 08:01 AM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Welcome,

Great looking pups!

Lets be honest, for most of us, packing one of these homes on wheels, is well, a challenge.

I find that as my needs change, my organization changes. I also don't stick to the "normal" storage/organization theories. Books over the desk, nice, but, mmmmmmm, they are awful heavy, so, some books go up there, but, I also have my cross stitch stuff up there, not so heavy, but, needs a hunk of territory.

I also put stuff where it fits.

Can I always remember where I put things, well, nope, I cannot! Never have done it, but you could always take digital photos of each drawer, and cupboard and contents. Might help the memory.

One trick many of us do agree on, is stuff toilet paper and paper towels in "holes". Keeps stuff from rolling around, and does not weigh much, and mmmmm, we always seem to need those.

Also, remember there are stores just about everywhere you go, unless you plan on spending several weeks boondocking, you can grab what you run out of, or decide you just have to have.

Measure your cupboards, buy small plastic bins, to fit.

And, all that said, there are a few gals around here that have SUPER organization skills. I'll bet they don't have ONE pile of papers laying around in thier stick builts. I won't fess up publically about my paper organization/storage here at the stick. Nope, not going there!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote