View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 11:12 AM   #10
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Welcome aboard, Lois and Stewart! You have the same Montana we do.

Up at the top you'll see an underlined "New Topic". If you'll click on that it will open a new box where you can enter a subject and then enter your question. When you post it, your subject line will be available for everyone to see. That way more people will probably see your question.

We travel quite a bit, staying in one place anywhere from one night to two months. We've found the longer the stay, the better the rate. Monthly rates are a whole lot cheaper than daily rates. Some parks will give you an even better rate for stays of 3, 6, 12 months or whatever. Best bet is to ask them.

If you're more interested in memberships to rv parks, I'm sorry I can't help you with that. I don't know much about them. But others here should be able to help with that.

For short term stays we use Passport America (50%off), Escapees (15% off) and Good Sam (10% off) but those are almost always just on stays of one night. Sometimes they're for longer but not usually.

I hope you get some good answers from the folks here. Try posting a new topic. I think more would see it that way.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote