View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 01:13 PM   #27
RetiredandRollin
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #27367
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Has it been installed? Ready to contact Montana Customer Service with the same issue. Hope Montana CS monitors this site and treats all warranty customers the same and replaces a unit equal to or better than the Progressive Dynamics transfer switch with interior monitor that came with my 2021 3121RL Legacy
So I’m not sure which system you have, although if it’s a 2021 legacy, it should be the same. The ATS that was OEM came with a 3 light indicator in the cabinet that displayed shore, generator, error. Having said that, my expectation was that they would have a replacement part similar or better. The final result is a 1 light remote indicator that plugs into the reverse polarity plug in the new Southwire ATS that basically turns on or off dependent on if the unit is functional or not. It’s kind of silly because if it’s not working, I don’t need a light to tell me so; IT SIMPLY WON’T WORK.

My humble opinion is that Keystone didn’t think this through to its entirety with the best interest of the consumer in mind. They just took a shot in the dark in hopes that the issue wouldn’t come up, with anyone, until the warranty period has elapsed. I wasn’t that lucky, and honestly speaking am still not 100% satisfied with the end result, but I can live with it. Exactly what they hoped would happen. lol!

Hope this helps and I wish you luck.
RetiredandRollin is offline   Reply With Quote