View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 09:36 PM   #17
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Traveler View Post
There are a lot more evil people out there than evil dogs.
Obviously this thread is going downhill really quick. No need to get bent out of shape about the fact that not everyone agrees with each other.

Humans can be pure evil by choice for sure. Dogs are usually only acting out of some sort of instinct when they attack BUT a good owner is wise enough not to allow his dog to get in a situation where that is an issue. Unless you own other people good luck doing that with humans......

I don't think anyone on here is saying that dogs are inherently evil, only that for the good of themselves and society in general, they need to be controlled such that bad things don't happen. It is truly a sad day when an animal has to be put down because the owner acted foolishly!

And I have to admit I always get uncomfortable when an owner says "my dog wouldn't hurt a flea". That's about the same as the parents that say "my kids are little angles" all the while they are destroying the house or worse. Just take some good honest truth, please: not everyone agrees with your assessment of your little angel!!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote