View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 08:29 PM   #45
Mikelff
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26851
I think we all have had our share of issues. I had to pay to get a side slide out roller fixed/re positioned because the idiots at the factory mounted it to low. I bought it used and extended warranty wont cover it because it is not a “break” or a failure. As I have learned, their specs on tires for my model year were under rated and I had a failure with only minimal damage that I was able to fix, thank God. Can you believe that tire didn't blow out? Limped a few miles at 25 mph on just the tire cord to the truck stop and got the spare on. Anyway, we feel your pain. Some things are not worth trying to do yourself. Fortunately, the dealer I use treats me right. Im not as young as I used to be so what repairs/fixes I can do myself has its limit. I think the others my be right, by the time you get things fixed, and then sell it, you have fixed everything for the new owner, not yourself. Let the dealer mechanic take the body hits! When you get everything fixed, re evaluate before you make a decision. Think it through. Hopefully it will start being a lot more fun and less aggravation.
Mikelff is offline   Reply With Quote