Thread: YEA
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 12:34 PM   #5
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Quote:
Originally Posted by DQDick View Post
Both of us got both shots. Sore arm was about it for us. It drives Joyce nuts because I like to tell folks that I couldn't feel the last two fingers on my left hand since I had the second shot. It's not a lie, I can't. Her issue is that I couldn't feel them for the last ten years, but that doesn't change the fact that I couldn't feel them after I got the shot
That's hilarious! You are a perfect candidate for this.... blame absolutely everything on Covid! Get in a head on collision and someone dies. Coroner report ... Covid. Fall off a 10 story building and go ker-splat on the ground.
Coroner report ... Covid. Drown while scuba diving. Coroner report... Covid. Parachute fail to open. Coroner report ... Covid!

Now we get the shot! Fingers numb ... diagnosis: Covid shot caused it. Migraine headache won't go away ... Covid shot caused it. Arthritis fairing up? Covid shot caused it. I got drunk last night, fell in a ditch, and banged my head. Covid shot caused it!

Wow! a whole new ball park has just opened up for more excuses for dumb things that happen! I love it!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote