View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 11:53 AM   #1
sedwheathome
Established Member

M.O.C. #6730
2005 2955RL Hot Water Issue

April 24, we posted a hot water tech issue with our unit. This was a NEW 2005 2955RL purchased in Jan 07. The problem was: When using the water pump, we only get hot water to the bathroom sink & shower. When on a city water connection, we have no hot water anywhere! We appreciate all the comments & suggestions sent back to us. We tried them all and after exhausting our minds with the problem, we went camping anyway! You would think after 4 various units & 12+ years of camping with RVs & all the tech help on this site, someone would have the answer. NOPE! The maiden voyage last weekend was great with the Montana. We just used the water pump to get by over the weekend for hot showers. Dropped her off at the dealership Sunday afternoon on the way home. The dealership owner didn't believe me. After fumbling around for 45 minutes thinking I, we & the whole MOC family had missed something, he said "Can you leave it? We need to talk to Keystone on this one!"
Dealer seems to be pretty good. I'll let everyone know what the issue turns out to be!

Thank You
sedwheathome
sedwheathome is offline   Reply With Quote