View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 01:31 PM   #19
Trailer Trash
Established Member

M.O.C. #22287
The entire trim that goes around and over the theatre seats and dinette in our 2018 330RL fell off last year. It's a shock when you open your rig and find it laying against the other wall slide out. Screwed it and glued it. What manufacturing wizard thinks that a few shots with an air-nailer thru cheap MDF and a light haze of adhesive is appropriate? I understand it's a price value balancing act but it strikes me that if Keystone built it in their factory it's sketchy workmanship. If it was supplied by one of their vendors as a finished product then it's likely better quality. All interior trim has been fixed in some way. The sticky tile backsplash is falling off and needs replacing. A jack went down and wouldn't go back up. New set of tires every 7,000 miles. The awning has pulled away from the side. Mentally I lack confidence in our unit. It seems to me that if you use the trailer to travel inside a couple hours of your home a handful of times each year then you will be reasonably happy. If you are like us and travel thousands of miles chasing the sun each year then you can expect problems.
Trailer Trash is offline   Reply With Quote