View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 10:38 AM   #21
kowbra
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26690
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshgto View Post
I put all 3 x-Factors on and the MorRyde SRE 4000 suspension to improve on what we are given. Common sense will tell you this can nothing but help. I just know stuff does not move around in my camper like it used to.
Seems like every time one talks to another person at Keystone, MorRyde or the frame shop
you get a different answer. I believe they all are looking for a reasons to deny any warranty claim with no engineering behind it and use your fear of that to get over on you. Ask to speak to their engineer and prove in writing it will do some thing to the frame by using those products, you`ll never get it.
I tried a warranty claim for frame flex, they could find nothing to deny the claim so the dealer said you can not fix a vacuum bonded wall so they said they would not do what Keystone said to do for the repair.
The engineering will prove them wrong and this isn`t the person you are talking to at a rally. Engineers don`t like to lie it`s a professional thing among them the others will and do all the time.
I have to disagree with your broad categorizations of people. I've seen liars and honest people in all professions; I've worked with some engineers that have been less than honest and some sales people who have been among the most trustworthy folks I've worked with.

And in the case of "the person you are talking to at a rally", at the recent virtual rally those were not junior folks, but included Sam Lengeritch the Montana Product Manager. A product manager is a position that has to balance all of the needs of product development; everything from the engineering to the manufacturing, to the sales and marketing development... they have to keep all of the buyers like us happy, while also keeping all of the suppliers and shareholders happy and profitable too. IOW, Sam has a job that is likely far more complex, with far more moving pieces than any of us "armchair experts" on this forum.

I don't like that the supplier manufacturers keep changing their minds on what is or what is not warranty approved, but I also understand that this is a complex environment and that there is a lot more to the story than we may understand.

Brad