View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 02:37 PM   #1
kingdaddy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10966
Did your Sailun tires come with this "feature"?

OK, after I got home to finish airing up my new Sailuns, I noticed these prominent white "bar code" stickers on the tires!!
Anyone else have them on their Sailuns?

WHY they are there, I have NO idea...never seen this particular sticker on the sidewall of any tires before.

These stickers DO NOT seem to be of the removeable type! In other words it looks like they are intended to stay on the tire (for whatever reason)

They are on all 4 tires and the installer at America's Tire apparently felt they looked really cool and put them on the outside of the tire so everyone else could admire them as well!

Yes, they are on only on one side of the tire!
Grrrr.... NOW, I have to decide if it's worth going back in and making them flip the tires on the wheels or if I can just figure out a way to make them way less noticeable!