View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
bobby A
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #7333
Dodge 07 6.7 L diesel problems

I love my Dodge Mega, have had all kinds of problems with the new emissions stuf on the truck.The truck has been in the dealership for almost a month now, I guess the hold system got cloged up, the vehicle lost power and then konked out and had to be towed to the dealership. Most of the hold up has been waiting on parts but the diesel tech told me this will probably happen again. I guess its not getting hot enough to burn off the soot and then it cloggs the system. Thank God it is still under warranty, but the next time it happens it probably won't be. Has anyone out there know of this problem. We don't pull our unit much, I was told that if we did, this wouldn't happen. I wasn't told when I order the truck nor should I have to pull my rig on a regular basis to keep the truck from clogging up and shutting down on me. I know this is a big repair bill that Chrysler has to eat, and I'm not confident they have a perminant fix. It's not Chrysler fault the goverment has but this high standards on the new diesels. Looking for any input !!
bobby A is offline   Reply With Quote