View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 05:48 PM   #4
azstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #740
Howdy Lamar,

Don't remember if I told you that I did the Cabinet door in the table between the recliners, and I could not be happier with this mod. It looks like it came from the factory this way. I was able to find the same door to match the others from my Dealers salvage pile. Inside I mounted and wired the Surgeguard. I thought about putting the Power connector kit in and then thought, now where shall I store the cord? In side with the Surgegard. So I just left it alone and still push the cord into the hole from the outside there's plenty of room for the S/G and the cord. I put my Cabinet door on the Rigs door side and it opens from the top, so I can sneek a peak at the LED lights to see how the SG is doing without moving the Chair. If your going to vent it, how about venting it to the outside? This way you will cut down on the noise and heat inside the coach from the AF?

Now your going to make me look into the area above the M/W.

Also have been thinking about putting a cabinet door to close off the space above the TV where we have our SatTV box. Something that would hinge up and be closed when not in use. Purely for eye apeal.

Good Hearing from you,
Happy Camping
azstar is offline   Reply With Quote