View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 01:08 PM   #22
GreG L.
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21993
I went through this last year. I had been looking for a 5th wheel for 2 years and knew what I wanted, a 2020 3561 (now a discontinued model). Once I knew what I wanted I started looking at prices to order one (no one carried that model) with all options except paint, including generator. Prices varied widely from dealer to dealer, the highest was CW here in Jacksonville. I called the big discount dealers (some ware around the great lakes, since I can say who) and got the lowest price I has seen.
When we went to CA early last year for the summer I found a dealer in Sacramento (not CW) that would order one within a few dollars of the lowest price I had. Then I started looking at online dealer reputation and was happy with what I found so I ordered it.

Now for the after the sale service. I had a leaking jack so when I had it in CW for a washer dryer install (turns out they were much lower than anyone else, even the dealer, I bought from by hundreds), I ask them to fix it under warranty, there response was were too busy to do warranty work on anything that wasn't sold here. Knowing that I bought it 10 miles away I asked them " you mean I need to take it back to FL where I bought it to have it serviced", their answer was yes.
A few weeks later I dropped it off at my dealer in Sacramento and they said it would be two weeks or more because parts were hard to get. One week later the fires were getting so bad we had to leave so I called the dealer explained the situation and asked if I could pick it up and bring it back once we could return. They said they would ask and call me back. Three hours later they said to pick it up it was fixed, they took one they had on the shelf for for some other issue and replaced it. Good service.
GreG L. is offline   Reply With Quote