Thread: Towing Speed
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 10:47 AM   #33
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by DQDick View Post
Yes, and in the cities I do it on purpose. The only way in places like Pheonix and Altlanta etc to maintain a safe stoping distance is to go slow enough to keep folks from squeesing in infront of you and staying there. I do get the finger occasionally, but I just assume I'm #1 in their book.
Glad you have a sense of humor.

I am fine with folks driving slow in the right lane all day long. It’s the idiots that drive slow in the left lane (even if they are running the speed limit) that aggravate me. Impeding traffic flow and cutting other people off is just as dangerous as driving too fast. And if your car doesn’t have blue lights controlling other drivers speed is NOT your job!!

Ask any truck driver and they will tell ya it isn’t the speeders that are frustrating as they are past you in a flash. It’s the folks that cause traffic to pile up, brake check and generally are just not running along with the FLOW of traffic

That’s why I say NEVER MIND THE SPEED LIMITS, go with the FLOW of the traffic as best you can within reason. If your slow stay right and be patient. Give faster drivers the right of way!!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys