M.O.C. #10246
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by washley1

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by CamillaMichael

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by washley1

Not us, ours is still in the shop!
Wondering where you were! Hope the shop thing goes well.
Not as well as I hoped. Extended warranty will cover TV antenna problem, but not rear ladder brackets, 1 of the recliners, or cabinet hinge. Would you believe they want $1200 to replace ONE leather recliner, or $650 to repair it? Or that instead of just replacing two ladder brackets they say the entire ladder needs to be replaced for $550? They did find the source of a water leak, but that's out of pocket as well. I had to call the warranty company to get them to cover the back up camera again. They have already fixed and or replaced the components at least three times! (If Voyager is the best brand out there as I have been told, then there is not a system worth having!)

Sorry to be a downer, but sometimes I gotta vent!! Good news is we are making headway in our plans to escape the heat of home for the summer!
Sorry to hear things are not going so well...once you get on the road, these things will become just bad memories (and hopefully soon forgotten). We went to a cancer support gathering in Winter Haven for a couple of days...the owner of the campground we stay at in Maine was hosting...she is a cancer survivor. A lot of money was collected and hope it will help. On a brighter note, we leave for the season in just over two weeks...can hardly wait, although, saw that the temp at our destination was down to 35 degress this morning!
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote