View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 03:25 PM   #28
7.3Ford
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9808
I have a 2015 3611RL with residential fridge. I have about 800 Watts of Solar on the roof, and 800 AH of Lithium Batteries. I have a Xantrex 2000 Watt Pro Sine Inverter, which I plan to replace here shortly with a Magnum Inverter.

I am still working, so I don't have I lot of data boondocking. From what I can tell, we use 230-240 AH per day (fridge, sat recever, etc). On a sunny day we get 340 AH out of our panels without tilting. If I need more power, I can pull the spare panel out of the basement, and point it at morning and evening sun to increase my power generation by another 80-100 AH (just guessing here).

I use to go over the day before we left and turn on the fridge. I find that isn't necessary. Now I go to storage the day we are leaving, turn the fridge on, hook the Monty up an pull it over to the house. By the time I get fresh water in the tank, and our stuff loaded up the fridge is down to 2-4 degrees in the freezer and the fridge part is around 38 degrees. There is also power freeze buttons that will cool down the unit even faster.

I used power freeze button one time, don't remember the numbers, but fridge was below 32 and freezer was -6 or something like that, buy the time we were ready to load the fridge in approximately 3 hours from when I turned it on.

7.3Ford is offline   Reply With Quote