View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 03:28 PM   #13
ancha71

M.O.C. #17231
Hi everyone. My new Montana High Country 305RL is awesome.Picked it up yesterday. I'm amazed at how easy it pulls. No 'pushes' from semis roaring by me like I experienced with my TT. I need lots of practice backing this bad boy next to my garage though!. If somebody would have been filming my attempts to back in yesterday, the video probably would have went viral! Much different than backing in the TT. Used one of the PDI checklists I got off this website for the walk-thru. Really was a big help.I'm a big proponent of these things. There is so much to go over on one of these RV's. AS 'DQDick stated earlier in this thread, I too experienced a bad landing gear while going over the hookup procedure, something that wasn't on the checklist. Also found my steps wouldn't retract all the way.Dealer techs. jmped right on the issues and fixed. Dealer was awesome in MHO. Although the technician wasn't the most knowledgeable about this particular unit, he would find someone to answer my questions who knew the answer. Can't wait for the weekend to start digging digging around and seeing what this RC is made of. Already have a checklist of things I need to purchase such as a spring for the control door and foam for the basement door. Already have bumps on my head from hitting both!! And finally, more practice backing this guy in. I'll search for tips on this website or Youtube. One more thing - Auto-leveling rocks!! I love it. Thanks for all the nice comments.
ancha71 is offline   Reply With Quote