View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 09:36 AM   #11
Fireman1317
Established Member

M.O.C. #20165
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_banning View Post
Do yourself a favor and buy a couple of thermometers and put one in refrigerator and one in middle of room. Many 3950's have been having issues with the refrigerator not cooling to and holding at least 40 degrees (FDA Recommended) or below on highest setting of 9 and the A/C units not getting cabin temps to set point 72-73 degrees when above 80 outside. Also set unit in sun like at lake or some campgrounds to test A/C if possible.

I love the floor plan and looks, I have hated all the problems on mine.

Best of luck, hope your experience is better than mine.

-Jeff
Thanks for the tips Jeff. I have been following your posts regarding our rig. That is such a bummer and I hope they can get it rectified or take care of you somehow. I'm sure you a re beyond frustrated.

Crossing our fingers, but so far the A/C has worked great. I checked the return in the bedroom and though they seem narrow, they don't appear to be crushed. Have not check the main room returns yet. We have the rig parked out back and it sits in full sun. It was in the low 80's yesterday and I turned on the main A/C after lunch and set it to 71. By the time we got out there in the evening, it was freezing in there! Also just turned the fridge back on and placed our fridge and freezer temp monitor sensors in their. I will check it back this afternoon and see what its reading.
Fireman1317 is offline   Reply With Quote