View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 06:24 AM   #1
JPConley
Established Member

M.O.C. #10575
1st time Montana Owner

Hey all, glad to be here! We just bought a 2002 3255RL last Saturday - it's a nice step up from our 15 year old 26' 5th, which was a basic camping version. I just signed up here at MOC yesterday.

We're full-timers living in Southern Maryland. I've been doing this since early 2009, Carmen since late 2009. We love this life - it's very "Zen" - we can't hoard a lot of junk, just the basics. It's really nice not to worry about a bunch of stuff. Last winter was a challenge - needed skirting, under-carriage heat, extra space heaters, & etc., to keep that old thing warm! Not gonna be a problem in this beast - it's even got the Arctic package. I expect all I need to do is keep my water hose heated & insulated.

We like the cameraderie of the neighborhood, too. Most all the folks are really friendly, glad to help out in a pinch. That's really nice since we have to all change lots 2-4 times a year, & I don't have a pick-up to haul this. I do have a Ford Ranger but I suspect I'd just burn out the clutch! The right truck is on my list for late this year.

I like this site a lot already - I'm having a small problem, posted it yesterday, & already have several replies.

C ya!

JP
JPConley is offline   Reply With Quote