View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
WaltandLynne
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10151
Ooooooh! I'm interested! I am not fond of the curtains or the border on our 2011 3400rl - reminds me of a funeral home. I don't mean to offend anyone who likes them. It just isn't my style. I need it to be brighter and less ... fussy??? Anyway, I plan on covering up the border with the same material that they use on the walls. We did this when we took out the desk and had to repair the few holes that were there. It looks great and is very hard to see where we added it. I am going to cover the border in the bathroom with another border that I have already.

I also plan on changing out the curtains - completely. I especially do not like the bedroom curtains. I'm not sure what I am going to do with them but I will change them. I hope to make a quilt for the bed also. I also plan on redoing the headboard in some goofy way.

The kitchen needs a backsplash and that will be dcne when I am sure of the color combination I am going to use.

Whew! I have lots of plans but haven't done anything yet! Montana is all put away for the winter so I will wait for spring before I start working on anything. Maybe by then I will have my game plan in order. LOL

Please share your ideas as well.

Best - Lynne
WaltandLynne is offline   Reply With Quote