View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 06:46 PM   #7
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
so so

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterose View Post
Hi, we have a 2010 3400RL Montana and we have had the so called frame flex and lippert said that the frame tolerances were within specs, but everytime we hook up the sidewall of the front of the the sides (Both) seperate from the moldings. This has been going on for a couple of years with no solution. We are full time. RV'ers.
Good Luck.
Don`t you just love being lied to. Keystone and a lot of their dealers will lie to you to get you off the phone and think it`s perfectly acceptable to do so. I can take people making mistakes. I can even take peoples incompetence some times cause at least they tried. But when I`m lied to cause they think I`m stupid, uninformed or to incapable to understand the subject. They think they can feed you a line of bull, and I really think they pride themselves in doing it. But this is where I draw the line. Remember most if not all could not afford the unit you have and most if not all will ever be able to go out and find a job that pays anything because they are the dumb ones.
F350 Ford Dually 4:10`s w/bags (payload 5595 lbs) Sumo Springs 63 gal aux tank
Reese Goosebox Mor/Ryde SRE 4000 X Factors Monroe shocks.... real smooth ride
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote