Thread: Help needed!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #5
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
I recall what you were asking about Tom S. but don't know where the original post is located, but at least you found something on youtube. Not only does it look like there's no antisway bars, it doesn't look like there's a WDH either! This was just plain ignorance!

Twice, we've been on the highways and saw really bad RV accidents:

A trailer that had become "disconnected" from its tow vehicle and the trailer was in pieces strewn all over and the contents all over the place. It must have recently happened but there were no emergency vehicles around and there was no one cleaning up the mess. It was so bad, as we drove by I couldn't tell you if was a TT or a 5er.

The second time was a Class A (the smaller kind) and it was on its side, mostly intact but still pretty damaged and the only thing around was a small tow truck with the driver evaluating things. I'm pretty sure he was gonna send for a bigger truck.

Seeing these sure makes you wanna be more cautious. I can't imagine what the poor travelers went through and don't really want to but we'd like to think they are safe now.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote