View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 06:28 PM   #3
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Sorry to hear you got hammered..I forgot I seen you were from up that way. Some of the pics they showed on line of the hail it was huge. My sister over in Bedford said it was nasty all around them with pitch black skies but I think she is ok...my other sister was very close to the other tornado out in Farmersville and Greenville area and she is ok too. It was just very eerie down here in cental Tx...had tornado watch and we decided not to go to a Jason Boland concert tonite and just stay close to home....wife is from Pa. and she still gets pretty antsy when they start putting warnings and watches on TV, Hope your Montana was under cover. Hope your insurance company is better then my brothers...after the storm we had last week he called St Farm and they tried to talk him out of claiming?????? Went as far as telling him his rates would go up and OMG he has to pay a deductible etc etc....went over the local offices head and the main ofc tried to do the same thing. He's like yeah I got to pay a deductible but a new roof for his house is about 10k. He told them that's why I pay you every year lol lol...... Hope it's not as bad as it looks when it gets light out.....
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote