View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 04:27 AM   #14
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
I agree completely, and I know that I shouldn't say it, but cost is really not a factor in our decision here, riding comfort is. I am in pursuit of the absolutely best ride that will be available in the cab of our truck. Our truck is a truck, it does not ride like a car, it rides like a truck, and the truck is having a detrimental effect on mine as well as DW's backs (chronic back pain as a result of an accident a few years ago). Cost is a factor in our truck, since it is paid for and will be kept since I believe it is the last of the real truck engines that were built, namely it has no pollution control add-ons. So then it comes down to what is the best combination for our truck, and even with that said, I may not be on the correct track, but I do have the winter to ponder it. I am like Rich, I am watching all of these threads with keen interest and soaking up all of the information I can, so hopefully I can make the best, most-informed decision that I can come Spring. At present, I am leaning strongly toward the air-hitch system.
Bingo
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote