View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 10:05 AM   #35
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixonFamilyRV View Post
Absolutely, I have a deep appreciation for learning from others' experiences. Thanks for blazing a trail for this audience, as it seems I'm far from the only one that's interested in the results of your work.

I also would echo something that was said a little further down in the conversation - if you can measure your before and after heights, that would be tremendously appreciated too. The published height of my unit is 13' 4", but I'm about 13' 6" at the front A/C unit when I'm hitched, and still closer to 13' 4" at the rear A/C. I really don't want to make the overall height of the trailer any taller than I absolutely have to. My hope is that you'll find that your front A/C doesn't raise all that much with this lift, but perhaps the two A/C units are at about the same height when you're hitched up. That would be cool.

I would also be curious about any changes in ride characteristics that you notice after the lift.

Hope things go well for you. Good luck!
Russ

Russ, I will take before and after measurements of everything. I'm doing this install tomorrow. First trip will be this Thursday down to San Diego, which is about a 2 hour drive for me.
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote