View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 02:32 AM   #9
Chad Brooks
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #3899
Send a message via AIM to Chad Brooks
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jrgwdenner

Welcome, Chad. We are also proud owners of a 3380RL and purchased it because of all the counter space and storage. I am quite surprised that you got a 2005 since I was told that the model had been discontinued. We're traveling to Alaska in ours and will consider using it for fulltiming in the future. Enjoy and travel safely!
I asked the same question to my dealer about it being an 05, since the model was not listed on Keystone's site as an 05. He showed me the 05 brochure that had it in it, then the newer 05 brochure that show it. I guess somewhere between the first and second brochure they decided not to build it anymore.

Welcome Chad to the MOC family.

Quote:
quote:There have been many days this summer we could have used a 2nd AC. Our single 15K unit has been working it's heart out keeping us cool.
I agree, on our second trip we went to Panama City Beach FL. The coolest we could keep our coach was 78°, and that is only if you keep the door shut. Once I started in and out a few times grilling, the temp got up into the low 80's. The outside temp was ~95° and we had no shade what so ever. I have not been back to the beach, but on our last trip the 2nd A/C was a great addition.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will try to contribute what I can!
Chad Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote