View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 09:38 AM   #43
speedster100
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17566
We have the 2015 3790RD with a standard bath door, we leave it open all the time when parked as you can go up and down the stairs with no issues at all and don't have to squeeze to do so. It also allows for the bathroom roof vent to give better air flow to let heat out upstairs. I wish they would put a vent in the bedroom roof somewhere along with the ac unit.

Anyhow when we use the bathroom you simply pull the door behind you as you enter from the bottom of the stair. Similarly you open it back up as you leave and head back down the stairs.

We looked at the change in the door and we are personally glad we don't have the new design as you have to squeeze by the new design. But that is just us......

My sisters 2015 High Country Montana has a full bath door but I'm pretty sure they hinged it wrong as theirs is hinged on the bedroom side which makes it awkward all the time... I've suggested they swap the hinges to the other side which will make it the same as ours and fix their cursing problem.....LOL
speedster100 is offline   Reply With Quote