View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 01:28 PM   #10
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
Bob - thanks for the info

it is virtually impossible to do ANY work in the very narrow space between the fridge back and the wall- especially since my hands seem to be XL.

Then there is that other problem and that's the almost useless multiple ARP contradictory instructions that have served to totally confused me. I have downloaded several variations and they all seem just a enough different - plus that Norcold change that you mentioned is most likely (maybe?) on our fridge but danged if I know. I will not be purchasing another unit until or if ARP cleans up their instruction offerings. If the cooling unit goes....

The fans I noted above - my current intent is to mount them on the bracket I've built and in the approximately 50% baffled top vent, use a thermal switch to turn them on and possibly a dedicated 12VDC power source unless I totally give up the ARP. If I give that ARP up, I'll piggyback the fridges 12 VDC system, i.e. as ARP mentions. I am not using ARP fans but a very good fluid bearing, low RPM, high volume Arctic case fan.

Yes, I finally decided on my course of action after some dither
2019 F150SC XLT SE Sport,w/full tow package
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote