View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 11:44 AM   #13
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Phil you have had a horrible experience with your Montana and with just about everybody you have had contact with at Keystone. Our experiences have not been anywhere near perfect but pale in comparison to your experiences. We certainly have not got everything our way when dealing with the service center and their reps but our experiences have been professional and in just about every case we have been satisfied.

we have dealt with Mr Holmes on more than one occasion and our experiences have been positive. We have also been fortunate enough because of our ability to attend the Fall rallies met I think everyone of the service center reps. We have found them to be knowledgeable and helpful.

We are also fortunate enough to be kind of Near Goshen/Elkhart were there are many excellent Rv repair facilities and many that do overflow work for the various Manufacturers including Keystone. We have our major repairs done at those facilities. IMO there is not a dealer nearby that I feel is qualified to do any major work.

I am not exactly a cheerleader for the RV industry and Keystone/Montana takes some good hits from me when deserved. However after two Montana's nearly 8 years and over 70K miles traveled we feel the Montana's, warts and all have served us well and so has the service center and all concerned.

Your experiences however show how a system can let you down.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote